2kW portable electric heater
ESSE’s all-new Vector electric stove is a striking addition to the range and looks destined to become a modern classic.
Designed specifically to slot into busy 21st Century lifestyles, this iconic electric heater has been developed for a sophisticated customer looking for style, functionality, performance and flexibility.
A stylish addition to any room, Vector’s contemporary design is the result of a collaboration between British designer Adrian Stokes and ESSE’s own in-house research and development team.
Finished in a stylish graphite finish, Vector’s bold and distinctive design embodies form and function, providing both radiant and convective heat via an efficient cylindrical body enhanced by elegant fin detailing and a subtle warm amber glow.
Vector requires no installation or maintenance and can be used in any room with a 13amp socket, but unlike a fan heater, it is silent and draught-free. A single top-mounted dial switches the power on or off and varies the temperature. After being powered down, the Vector continues to heat a room for up to 30 minutes.
With a maximum output of 2kW, Vector can provide additional heat for occasional spaces such as spare rooms, home offices, loft and attic spaces, ‘man caves’, summerhouses and conservatories and it’s the perfect appliance to give a welcome boost to the central heating in any room where families want a warm and cosy environment in which to relax.
- Built to last – oversize heating elements and robust construction ensure years and years of dependable service
- The go-anywhere space heater – provides deep, even heat wherever there’s a 13amp plug socket
- Unique design combines radiant and convective heat for outstanding performance and longevity
- Easy to use – one simple dial control: on/off and temperature adjustment
- Maintenance-free with a class-leading Lifetime Service Guarantee for complete peace of mind
- Designed and built in Britain by dedicated craftsmen with decades of experience
View the ESSE Vector Lifetime Service Guarantee by clicking here.